Thursday, June 25, 2009

BRETT'S HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION

Brett Graduated from Placer High School, June 6, 2009.

The proud parents of the Grad!!! Aunt Tricia and Uncle Tad you have done a fabulous job!


Of course, we have our goofy pictures... go Uncle Dean and Bobby!

Jamie and Brett!I love my Aunt Tricia!Congratulations Brett!!
Cara showing off the fabulous food....
Uncle Tad, Aunt Tricia, Brett, mom and dad, also known as Aunt Pam and Uncle Wally.
Uncle Dean couldn't believe his niece, Jillian, was taller than him, so he put on Savannah's shoes...
I love these pictures of Grandpa Herger and Bobby. I wish you could see just how blue their eyes are!Awww.....

Jillian giving "baby June" some love!

Jillian, Grandma Herger and Aunt Savannah. So cute!Brett was the Senior Ball King. We are so very proud of you Brett! We love you more than words can express...

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures! Brett looks so happy.
    I just can't believe how old Bobby looks. I last saw him at Christmas but every time I see pictures of him lately I think, "Wow, he looks old!" Like a college kid or something. I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete