Friday, October 9, 2009

PAPERDOLL GIRLS GET AWAY TO SEDELIA'S CABIN!!!!

This has been one crazy busy week... Homecoming week and getting away with my Paperdoll girls. First thing Sunday morning, after Jillian's Homecoming, Linda and I left for Sedelia's cabin outside of Oroville. She opens up her cabin once a year for us to come and scrapbook while she "completely caters to our every need"! Thank you Sedelia.

Having lunch...


This year we didn't really work outside on the covered patio because it was just too chilly...
Beverly putting together a scrapbook we did, as a thank you gift, for Sedelia...

Vi giving Sedelia her gift...
Sedelia looking through her book...A group picture.....

Sedelia was in Alaska when Sarah Palin resigned as Governor. She bought me this tee-shirt and brought the Alaska paper back for me. Isn't' that sweet?

Well... this picture is proof we can all get along... (I am praying for you Sedelia, hahaha)

Toast on the deck...
Sedelia serving up one of her delicious meals...
OK, we did scrapbook while we were enjoying the good life!

Vi resting from all her hard work...Linda enjoying a snack....


Oh my favorite, Beverly having a brownie. Heavenly...
These are our Paperdoll mugs. Beverly made these for us last Christmas.
Morning crazy pictures... I love this picture of Beverly and her mug...



Lunch before we left. Sedelia and Beverly...


Having lunch outside on the deck..... Linda feeding Beverly.

A deer out front...Vi outside the cabin we stayed in...

Sedelia and her husband Lonni. They actually have two cabins around Berry Creek, the one we stayed in is for family and friends, and this cabin is their actual home. Isn't it beautiful?

Beverly and Vi walking down the driveway from Sedelia's cabin...



I love my Paperdoll girls. I am blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay I seriously hope I have a group of friends like this so that when my kids are older we can go off and have fun weekends together. How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete