Sunday, April 26, 2009

TIME WITH MY NIECES

Yesterday Cassie, Jillian, Courtney (Jillian's good friend) and myself had a great time watching Lauren and Micah, while Robin and Brent went to a family function. Unfortunately, Robin took baby Taylor with her. Lauren and Micah are the funniest, sweetiest girls and I am not bias just because they are my nieces!


Aunt Melissa, Jillian and Cassie holding baby Taylor. Isn't she just precious?

Lauren made a crown.



All of us at the park. Cassie, Jillian, Courtney (Jillian's good friend), Lauren, Micah and Aunt Melissa.



Doesn't Jillian and Lauren look like sisters in this picture?
Cassie French braiding the girls hair.
Bed time for the girls. Cassie putting Micah to bed, Courtney and Jillian putting Lauren to bed. Wonderful memories....

1 comment:

  1. Melissa you guys have to much fun!!! You gals and sweet baby Taylor, I love the pictures! I miss you guys tons.. Laurens face is SO funny.. love ya

    ReplyDelete