Sunday, May 31, 2009

MICAH'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Saturday was Micah's 4th birthday party at "My Gym". Micah having a blast...

Lauren, so pretty! I loved the girls hair.
Robin holding baby Taylor with her mother in-law Chris. I think Chris looks to young to be a Grandma!
Sisters and baby Taylor.... Isn't Taylor precious?
Cassie, Grandma Herger, Jillian and Aunt Jamie... Jillian are you done growing?
Cassie, Grandma Herger and Jillian

Aunt Tricia and Uncle Brent

All of Micah's friends having a great time... The Silly Pictures!
The birthday girl. I wish you could see in these pictures just how beautiful Micah's complexion is. She is like a porcelain doll! We had a great time celebrating Micah's birthday. Taylor woke up just in time for cake!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted about this. I heard about Micah's birthday but I didn't get any of the details so this filled me in. So cute. I can't believe Lauren's hair is so long! And I seriously can't believe Micah is 4!
    Taylor looks just size (maybe not quite as chubby:) as Lincoln. It's going to be so fun to see them together in Aug! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete