Sunday, May 24, 2009

MY GARDEN....

I love this time of the year. My garden is in bloom, there are bird nests in most of the trees, my hummingbird feeder needs to be refilled every other day and the smell is something I can't describe.... heavenly! My garden means more to me since, when I first moved into this home over ten years ago there were no bushes only grass, and I planted each bush. My dear husband Jim has had to come in behind me and get water to everything I planted! I use to always tell him it will all be worth the hard work... I think these pictures show it was all worth the hard work!
This angel statue was given to me for Mother's Day in 2002 from my beautiful children...






Can you see the hummingbird? I have this hanging right outside my kitchen sink window. I enjoy watching the hummingbirds all year long. Especially, in the spring time when the mommy bird's bring their babies to feed.
This nest is in our back yard tree. I love to see how they love and protect their babies the same way we love and protect our own children.
Can't forget my front yard...

Thank you Lord for my bit of earth!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa you are my inspiration!!! Your yard is absolutely beautiful!!! WOW, I love it!

    ReplyDelete