Sunday, September 6, 2009

BUILD-A-BEAR

Wow, it has been a long time since I last updated my blog. I assumed I would have all this extra time once the kids started back to school and of course it has been just the opposite!
This was our last fun activity before the kids started back to school. The girls and I joined my sister Robin and her sweet girls at Build A Bear. My kids "loved" Build A Bear when they were little and now we get to share in the joy with my nieces!
Robin and baby Taylor...

Lauren watching her bear come to life...Micah watching her unicorn come to life...Washing their new babies...Dressing their babies....

Finalizing their baby's birth certificates...

Aww, Cassie and Micah...Lauren and Ariel Bear...Micah and Sparkle Heart...The cousins...Strolling the mall...Chucky Cheese... Seriously, I have not been to Chucky Cheese since the kids were in grade school. I was impressed with all the great games and the food was really good too....Aww, Lauren and Jillian. Lauren and Jillian doing a game...
Cassie helping Micah with a game...
We had a fabulous afternoon with the Hartley's. Thank you...

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!!

    Build a Bear even makes me happy and I'm an adult! It's just such a fun place! Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete