Monday, September 21, 2009

SAVANNAH'S BABY SHOWER...

This weekend we hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Savannah. I couldn't have done it without the help of my two lovely daughters. Thank you Cassie and Jillian... I love you both dearly!Savannah with her nieces... Savannah with her cousins...

Lauren and Micah...

Savannah's cousins enjoying the punch!!!

Savannah with her Mom Dianne and her Grandma Reinae, don't they all look alike? Yes, I know it isn't June but their baby is going to be named Pamela June. She will go by the name June.


Jillian, Grandma Herger and Aunt Tricia...

The future Grandma's...

My sweet nieces...

Grandma and Cassie...

Mom with her best friend Kathleen....

Savannah with her gifts....

Savannah and her party favors...
Grandma Herger and her granddaughters...

Grandma with Robin and the girls...

Mom with her daughters and daughter in-law....

We played games.....

Savannah with her Aunt and Cousins...

A group picture...

Savannah opening presents....

Savannah and her Grandma. Her Grandma made this beautiful blanket...

We did raffle prizes......

Savannah's Mom received a Grandma gift from her mom. A tender moment...


Mom cut the cake...

We had the guests sign a picture frame....

We also had them sign a plate....

By this time many guests had left and the rest of us decided to do some diva pictures!!!!!

Savannah's cousins having a great time dressing up....

These are the diaper cakes I made for Savannah. They make great centerpieces....

I invited one of my paper doll girls to come and take pictures during the shower. What a sweetie, thank you Vi. The pictures were perfect!

The boys had gone golfing during the shower and Dean golfed with a pink golf ball in honor of his sweet little June....


We couldn't let the guys not have a diva picture...

Savannah's dad John... note the pony tail on his head from his daughter Savannah!
Dean and Savannah...

I love this picture with Dean and his Mom and Savannah and her Mom. What a special day we had celebrating the arrival of our newest family member "Pamela June Herger".

2 comments:

  1. What an INCREDIBLE shower!!! On of my favorites is all the pink boas! Also those white letters of June! And the hanging tissue balls. I can just keep going!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa.. I have looked at your blog about 10 times now.. I love it! Thank you a million times for all the love you show me. You are just amazing and I couldn't be more grateful.. I love you so much! I had a BLAST!!!

    ReplyDelete