Friday, July 24, 2009

HARDWOOD FLOORS...

This year Jim and I celebrated a milestone Anniversary! We felt hardwood floors would be a great present to each other! These are the before pictures...

This is the work in progress. It was a big big mess... Oh, but soooo worth it!!!! I love them! These are the after pictures....


Happy Anniversary Jim!!!! I love you more today, than the day I said "I DO"!!


Before ending this post we received this beautiful print from Jim's siblings for our Anniversary. If you can see it spells McCarthy using cool architectural symbols! We love it... thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!!!!

    I also love how LIGHT your house is. It is so so beautiful! And cute rug under the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been busy! It looks amazing.. just beautiful.. so homie!

    ReplyDelete